- Eastside Educational TrustAward winning, arts education charity, specialising in modern foreign language learning and international literature development programmes for young people.
- Stephen Spender TrustThe Stephen Spender Trust was established in 1997 to honour Stephen Spender’s achievements as poet and translator of poetry, and as champion of the rights of creative artists and writers to free expression.
- European Day of LanguagesInformation about the European Day of Languages, celebrated annually on September 26.
- Centre for Information on Language Teaching (CILT)CILT is the national centre for languages.
- Outside InOutside in is the organisation dedicated to promoting and exploring world literature and children’s books in translation. Their website offers information about books, authors, illustrators, projects and useful resources.
Booktrust is an independent UK-wide charity dedicated to encouraging people of all ages and cultures to enjoy books.
- Center for the Art of TranslationThe Center for the Art of Translation broadens cultural understanding through international literature and translation, with programs in publishing, teaching, and public events.
- [Katha] (http://www.katha.org/site/) Katha – translating stories transforming lives. Katha has been helping children grow up to be India’s reader-leaders. The breadth and depth of our work is to enhance the joy of reading and the love of books.